DBS brings new Scholarship schemes for Under Graduate Programmes
Dublin Business School has announced to offer scholarship worth 2350 euros per year for students applying to study undergraduate IT/IS/Computer Science Programs at DBS. This would bring down the fees for year to 7000 euros for following programs:
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Cloud Computing Stream)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Data Analytics & Big Data Stream)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Software Development)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Web & Mobile Technology)
- BA (Hons) Business Information Systems
- BA (Hons) Business Information Systems with Cloud Computing
- BA (Hons) Marketing (Digital Media & Cloud Computing Stream)
- BA (Hons) Marketing (Digital Media Stream)
- Bachelor of Business in Information Technology
This initiative has been taken keeping in mind the huge potential for jobs for graduates in these areas. Hope this helps in the current recruitment efforts for undergraduate students.
Aims and Objectives of the mentioned programmes
- Display knowledge of hardware devices, software development, programming languages and communication mechanisms currently in use in a computing environment.
- Exhibit detailed knowledge and understanding of the nature of relevant theories, techniques, process and tools specifically available to professionals in the discipline of computing.
- Demonstrate knowledge and use of a range of fundamental computing methods and tools, and acquire related skills in emerging tools, trends and technologies with respect to computing.
- Apply analytical problem solving skills to solve complex problems through the use of suitable research and implementing standard techniques.
- Demonstrate comprehension of the trade-off involved in design choice, using appropriate skills diagnostics to display knowledge and understanding related to the implementation of computer-based systems.
- Work effectively both as an individual, and as a member of a development team.
- Be guided by the personal and professional requirement to identify knowledge gaps, undertake self-learning and lifelong learning to supplement existing skill sets.
For more details contact us here 🙂